Friday 22 July 2011

Got MILK?

I made a decision today that has confused most of those around me. They just can't get their head around the fact that I'm sticking a Milk urn on my bike!

I originally purchased the TC Bros electric box combo, however, I did have the urge to really make my build just that little bit different and off the wall.

I'm going to use this as a housing for my battery, rectifier, fuses, relays and perhaps ignition switch in the lid.

Even with my planning to use an A123 battery pack to save space, it'll be a tight fit. Another major draw to using this urn, is that I can have cabling run beneath the frame of the bike, thus reducing the need to hide them if they were running from a regular style faux oil tank/electric box.

I even had the supervisors give their seal of approval.






No comments:

Post a Comment